domingo, 5 de junho de 2016

Mirror, prison of "freedom"...

Discouragement of the world...
pure illusion...
equality...
in general...
differences in vain...
opposite choices...
occult answers...
what am I?...
chosen path ...
consequently created...
is that is what want?...
It will be the wrong choice?...
nothing is perfect...
broken answer...
the world glorifies...
the choice liberates...
who wants to be one more...
in the mirror...
whether there is a world out there?...
opposite sides...
barrier created...
prefer to cut...
the shards of freedom ...
or just...
forget and become...
more a reflection of the world...
a fragile life...
which can be split...
million pieces...
your choice...
its consequence...
what I am?...
what I want?...
what I've become?...
I must regret?...
It's the world...
remains the same...
my existence becomes...
just one more...
this great reflection...
from the mirror immense...
called "society"...
change something...
the end of the world...
I be me...
it would be wrong?...
different in equal...
it is worth continuing...
scaring the equality...
that in the end...
does not accept something new...
and rejects the freedom...
of those who just want to...
be themselves...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário