terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2016

"Barriers" of rules ... new options

The truth said...
described farce...
lies told...
illusion created...
opposite worlds...
division of...
identities...
we live in society...
but survived alone...
opposite ways...
the same end...
different stops...
the same goal...
included visits...
just a projection...
a friend...
an illusion...
with a goal of choice...
be real...
or not...
our obligation...
the same choice...
our attitudes...
define the answer...
our ideas move the world...
or destroy...
we want it?...
no option...
we are obliged...
disagree...
became wrong...
put the mask...
become equal...
who are you?...
I am all...
I'm all...
I'm me..
I'm nobody...
I am what I want...
but not pleasure to you...
having changes...
do not delight in to all...
I be me is not an option...
however I choose...
my Sweet World...
despite not being the real...
I have the freedom...
to be what I want...
and not what pleases you...
my world...
my rules...
stay and accepted...
otherwise...
I'll show you the way out...
...
...
........


Think carefully to that which does, because instead of getting what you want, will be a reflect the more in a mirror with no space...

AUGP~

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário