domingo, 10 de julho de 2016

Perdition of mind...

Life choices...
challenge at hand...
opposite ways...
where to go?...
errors...
choices...
fears...
what do I do...
It's the right thing?...
It seems to be?...
in the end, what I want...
it's wrong...
what I think...
It is not right...
what do I do...
is improper...
what I am...
It is incorrect...
fights...
disrespect...
greatness...
perdition...
nothing is certain as I see...
the vision of society...
It would be the reality...
since when  be equal to is option?...
born separate...
we think glued...
become one...
oh God why...
be I is wrong?...
I am useless...
a failure...
in the human world...
not on my...
I become king...
living in a ditch...
I'm rich...
but not in cash...
I am what I want...
not the other way around...
judgment...
the vision who creates...
the cradle is taught...
lost we become...
is today...
who we become?...
all not a...
one is different...
all are equal...
who are you?...
the answer is obvious...
only you...
do not see...
the death...
best choice...
worst weakness...
simple choice...
wrong path...
living...
learning...
growing....
changing...
messy situation...
mixed ideas...
feeling a chaos...
living of shadows...
behold, the world...
in which I live...
of the air that I breathe...
of the ground that I walk...
but to which...
I do not belong...
until everything is fix...
my chunks...
fit together...
here I am...
broken in crumbs...
been living in chunks...
sense in ruins...
asleep in a dream...
in which there is no salvation...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário