domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2017

World without answers...

I do not need to know...
what I already know...
view more...
from what can...
to know more...
than you think...
create fault theories...
but certain...
find incorrect...
live with the error...
become part of it...
join pieces of each...
become one...
for what of the things?...
because of them?...
because of everything...
because nothing?...
everything equals nothing...
nothing does not exist...
everything never existed...
errors and more errors...
failures...
uncertainties...
code red...
the world claps...
we are dead...
a long time ago...
In search of answers...
I observe beyond what I see...
simple answers arise in the mind...
complex answers take my mouth...
expressing becomes useless...
different thoughts...
different lives...
same experiences...
everything becomes a plunger...
everything becomes difficult...
I seek to understand the world...
but I can not answer ...
without signal with the communication with the others...
I lose myself in thoughts...
I alone feel far from the heat...
no one to hear me...
mute I will become...
gestures are no longer accurate...
I'm lost, I'm drowning...
friends I see disappear...
here I am as the same...
the piece out of the game...
why is it important the same?...
because it is wrong the different?...
I will never have answers...
I can never live...
chained to myself...
stuck by himself...
holding my monster...
that no one knows...
who is...
me or him...
the same to be...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário