terça-feira, 2 de abril de 2019

Standards...

Wishes...
choices...
opposite paths...
difference...
follow a pattern...
created by society...
said as "wishes"...
God's...
but you hardly know...
what are wishes...
of mere mortals...
deified by all...
preventing freedom...
that we won...
by standards...
called "correct"...
words spoken...
barriers created...
fears appear...
lost courage...
we accept the error...
we deny the correct...
not being able to...
I break this taboo...
different dominates...
my body...
that's me...
open freedom...
broken barriers...
obstacles appear...
but I'm still standing...
nobody will knock me over...
follow my path...
free as it was meant to be...
that's me...
making me really happy...
not a fake smile...
but a real...
true friends...
they accept who we are...
I do not accept third opinions...
what others think...
it's not important...
and yes what...
I think it's true...
satisfaction should not...
this is freedom...
this is my life...
free as a bird...
being the "weird"...
but the weird...
without fears...
of an invented pattern...
for mere mortals....
.
..
.....

Note: Do not let your ideals be destroyed by meaningless and futile opinions, you can do what you want, be what you want, wear what you want, satisfaction we owe no one and if someone thinks bad, thank opinion and remain you, you are the important one, the you that you created and not the one that the society wants to create to be only one more like them, be great, be happy and above all, be FREE.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário