segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2015

Paths the part

Eye sideways... I see many ways... They are followed by people... narrow paths... crowded with people... I stop a bit... I think and reflect... what would be my way... if only I do not know... who I really am... I look right in my eyes... my way was there... created by me... no other paths... an empty place without end... my lonely road... I get temporary visits... a long and arduous journey... few can withstand the pain... I start to follow the road... I put my headphones... anything... get me out of reality... it's best not to worry... my busy life... without anything happening... just know... I am alone... but I not suffer... or hurt me... another time... by a friend... Road pain... get me out of this bad feeling...


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário