sábado, 19 de dezembro de 2015

Campaign Make a happy world without just be your #MHW2JY1

Reality...
true...
illusion...
lost in a world ...
ambiguous...
wrong...
the correct...
lost...
lonely...
no location...
afraid...
dumb...
human appearance...
unknown...
quiet...
apparently a boy...
shy...
-Sweet World... can I survive?...
separately...
without plug...
strange being...
alone in...
some place...
I cried silently...
I ask you why?...
expensive friend...
do not cry...
are not alone...
...
strong embraced me...
and her smile could see...
sweet boy stranger...
do not cry again...
angels should not...
cry...
his eyes had dried on his sleeves...
I looked at me with...
gleam in his eye...
- "Friend... no... brother...
do not leave me...
never"...
...
(Only one act can change a world and it need not be just your...
care...
support...
Make friends...
Certain people need to be noticed and will not be the ones who will tell you...
Just look who need someone, for their help can change her world ... and you can have this power...)
Do your butterfly flow in the mind of who yet is cocoon
.................................................. ...
"A simple act of love, creates a wave endless"


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário