quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2015

Surprises the world ...

-What Makes the world be lonely?...
-The World is not lonely...
-So why am I alone?...
-You're not alone, just think you are...
-I do not know what I went through to be so...
-What Do you passed, many have also...
-But Me was more suffered like everyone was against me...
-The World is not yours to suffer so much, everyone suffers equally...
-Shut up, you do not know what you're saying...
-Said the person who thinks he suffers more than others...
-What Makes you an expert?...
-The Simple fact that I think differently...
-People Think alike, it is the end of the world if there is a problem or error...
-Nothing can be different from how they want to be...
-Nothing can be as it should be...
-What Is saying, that we are all stupid?...
-Only That are equal in almost all rare and differences of ideas...
-You're crazy, you do not know what it says...
-Think I like, but only say...
-Do not be like everyone wants to be...
-If it is a prominent and instead of all...
-May I not be alone, but where are my friends?...
-When Around my dear friend, who are seeing here...
-Could Be his great friend...
-Not Know anyone to be called a friend...
-Friends Are unknown until know the...
-Was So with their was not it?...
-Well, yes, but it's different...
-Nothing is different, just think is...
-We see The life of a person...
-And We think is the best...
-But Actually ours could be the same...
-There Were our choices that we become what we are...
-And Nothing can change a choice we make...
-Just After we had done, we see whether we are wrong...
-This Is the life we ​​all lead...
-You're right...
-I did horrible things in life...
-Relax my dear, everyone has made...
-No one is never innocent, always have something to hide...
-And you, what you did wrong?...
-I learned later, that help would be a good thing...
-That's Why I am here today telling you such things...
-Well, it made me reflect a bit...
-Not Worth suffering being who can solve the problem...
-Thank you, you help me...
-What's your name buddy?...
-Me just call...
-From Friend...
-Well, ok friend, thank you...
-Dispose Always...
-And Remember, never be alone...
...
Then out of nowhere appeared to me that man. I do not know where it came from or where it is, but it helped me a lot. Today I am happier, thanks to what he made me stop and think, not worth being sad and be whining, I chase to reverse the idea and always remember that I am not alone ... thank FRIEND!
"A simple act of love, cause a wave endless"

Ilustrative photo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário