quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2016

"Chains" of the society

Crises of life...
losing track ...
going crazy bit by bit...
without following paths...
lost in the world...
looking fit...
where not deserve...
my presence...
alone...
undecided...
what I want?...
who I am?...
confusion...
thousand ideas...
no solution...
I must give up?...
remain fallen?...
continue hurts...
hurts and hurts...
but who said it would be easy?...
acceptance...
something all seek...
we do everything...
we are all...
less ourselves...
and when we need...
where this someone?...
I'm not me...
I am not you...
I'm nothing...
who I am?...
I learned that in life...
I am what I want...
the world is against...
It is in favor...
the important thing is...
I care?...
in the end, we ended up being what they want...
and not what we want to be...
would be fear?...
...
all are all...
different in appearance...
equal in attitudes...
could someone...
be herself...
not a minute...
but all the time?...
be different...
It is what I am...
or try to be...
whether they accept me...
or not...
I can not change...
anyone will accept...
inhuman world...
really is what we want?...
stereotypes...
world vision...
labels created...
enslaved persons...
without anyone knowing...
and in the end...
the wrong is you...
to be free...
from the chains of society...
for you to be...
yourself...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário