sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2016

Judgement of eyes

Person...
known...
unknown...
any...
what the eyes...
see...
argues the trial...
we are judged...
for what we are...
we wear...
speak...
do not exist anymore...
the different...
everything becomes equal...
fear...
undocking...
shame...
insecurity...
anything...
is reason to have...
the acceptance...
is worth being...
what they want...
rather than...
who we really are...
today...
I'm me...
tomorrow I'm...
you...
after tomorrow...
he'll be...
maybe she...
hour am nothing...
hour am all...
hour am me...
hour am God...
hour am the world...
hour am farce...
hour am the truth...
hour am one...
hour am all...
but in the end...
I became you...
I turned a catalog...
my life becomes...
public...
everyone comments...
everyone tries to change...
they argue...
and in the end I think...
really they are "right"...
become...
equal...
It is the only option...
and who am I...
in the end I know who I am...
confused I became...
and you...
in end does not remember...
who are you...
after so many labels ...
your profile has changed ...
today you were one...
tomorrow will be another...
who really...
both remember...
who was...
you can boot up...
the labels created...
ripping the he...
and becoming you...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário