terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2016

Anonymous Confessions

Arising out of a long time...
observed his beautiful landscap...
on the prowl..
his face sculpted...
of the most beautiful mold...
with his smoldering smiles...
your eyes shine...
as huge rubies...
and closer and closer...
your increased brightness...
I had been able touch...
that his beautiful and soft hair...
and have the honor of being together...
of your sweet presence...
I am an anonymous confidant...
knower of his beautiful image...
I am here to show you...
that someone notices you...
for a while...
and all this...
It will be our romantic secret...
my sweet lady...
be my beloved...
so that we can...
join our halves...
of opposing worlds...


Ps: I created this mini "text" at the request of a friend and the gif placed was purposeful, because all forms of love are welcome to be between man with woman, woman with woman or man with man, respects, for love is free for all and everyone can choose their ways of love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário