sábado, 29 de outubro de 2016

Wandering in torment...

World...
lost place...
dirty people...
human beings...
who are born...
humans...
and with the...
time...
becomes...
inhuman ...
sad over the world...
I'm lost...
looking for a...
solution...
nothing different...
pure equality...
drowning...
in ideas...
amidst the darkness...
chained in contempt...
accused by thoughts...
alone lathe me...
even with friends...
nothing makes sense...
wake up one day...
nothing changes...
what is the sense?...
wander the world...
feeling the weight of the wings...
increase more and more...
continue living...
learn to be happy...
but not being...
bipolarity...
wrong choices...
what really...
is right?...
and is  that becomes...
the wrong?...
who said that our...
truth...
it was God who said?...
father God, my eternal...
I can believe me...
or should I believe them?...
I am doomed...
here is my truth...
waiting for my...
sentence...
I accept my punishment...
lost...
thoughts going...
for all the mind...
people making me...
bad...
why this feeling...
It makes me different?...
my objective...
what should be?...
God I can not stand...
take me as soon as possible...
I accept my punishment...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário