sábado, 4 de julho de 2015

Is The End?...

My path endless...
every morning becomes night...
and each night a sizzling afternoon...
cold as snow...
cold like the sun...
My world is in disarray...
I can not find shelter...
friends where you are?...
the world is falling back...
people disappearing...
in all this chaos...
Following the opposite way...
I'm going to the center...
confusion...
my headphones...
would save the noise of chaos...
that infernal noise...
eventually a simple music...
in a high volume...
only for my comfort...
Sweet World death...
would you be willing to save?...
people never learn...
the world will fall...
and I will give me...
sacrifice...
to help their poor mortal souls...
goodbye world, wonderful mortal world...
I will be here...
back to that sweet world...
but you can not see me...
as it ever was...
I'm just...
one more...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário