domingo, 26 de julho de 2015

A feeling that hurts...

We live ...
following goals ...
wishes and ideas ...
we say that ...
we will do something ...
but just ...
moving in that ...
even trying ...
my longing ...
always comes back ...
I try to forget you ...
but she does not let ...
I miss you ...
still I do not know what happened ...
just know ...
you let me down ...
Dear friend ...
known ...
in general ...
even with all this ...
I will not forget you ...
even wanting ...
I still care about you ...
bad feeling ...
this feeling of loss ...
it would be better ...
with you by my side ...
because I wonder ...
and I never get the answer ...
but even with all ...
I still love you ...
that's it ...
It will not change ...
even if it hurts me ...
More and more ...
you will always be ...
that my dear angel ...
my best ...
friend ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário