quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

Contempt of life...

Chaotic world...
I'm lost...
alone in mind...
lost friends...
I'm freaking out...
sentimentalism...
cause of pain...
death wish...
looking for...
a friend...
different from the others...
have friends...
do not lend value...
that's me...
sinking into darkness...
but in my case...
It is not people...
who need to find me...
I who need...
find them...
but find it's easy...
keep them is the question...
is my luck...
I have found friends...
or misfortune of them...
have found me?...
ideas flow...
by the mind...
negative desires...
become real...
when I decide to disappear...
I am not going tell anybody...
and if one day someone...
really to care...
come find me...
thyself encounter over the world...
the blood that flowed...
in my veins...
lost by the time at which resist...
I could never feel it...
flow again...
after that if die...
the life evaporates...
feeling cold as the snow...
It made me who I am today...
an empty husk...
wandering between...
bodies full of darkness...
and lies...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário