sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2016

Drowning in ideas, set me free from the chains

Observing the world...
nothing changing...
differences...
scarce...
lost me lathe...
deceived by...
ideas...
created by people...
baptized of friends...
that no...
deserve...
such a title...
dipped in...
darkness...
bound in chains...
I'm drowning...
gulping ashes...
black things...
of the world...
negativity of people...
I become a...
black hole...
after that...
if die...
nothing is as it was...
the world if...
transforms...
the vision broadens...
I become darkness...
wandering the world...
like a scab...
empty...
full bodies of...
lies and equality...
I see all over the place...
crowded paths...
nothing new...
no changes...
so today...
I'm lost...
slowly dying...
drowning in...
darkness...
crying...
for all...
filling an ocean...
of tears...
tears given...
by me...
those which have been lost...
in the world mirror...
where the same...
can not...
cry...
and where one day...
I will break...
and give...
freedom...
of choice..
for what it really...
doest thou unto him...
best...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário