sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2016

No outputs of thoughts

People destroy the people...
see the world...
to which surviving...
losing the sense of emotion...
trapped in an endless nightmare...
by creating dreams...
which extend in time...
thrown in the skies...
together the stars...
vague alone...
without fit...
at this undocking...
to which live...
seeking the myself in people...
trying to prove...
I am not alone...
desolate...
without strength...
almost plummeting on the ground...
by playing me in a corner...
fester here...
uncertain fate...
seek a solution...
without strength...
and thrown to the ground...
having to leave...
my eyes open...
teary...
of feeling pain...
I want to live...
I will be strong to my way...
without thinking...
that the withdrawal had won...
dominated...
no way out...
reflecting...
in the deeper ideas...
am I an illusion?...
I try to find...
a way out of this torment...
to be seen...
together the stars...
I can not achieve...
find me the people...
but can the peoples...
find me in them...
and that day of glory...
I can no longer be more present...
but looked with other eyes...
I am here...
new Horizons...
here lies my vision...
at the end...
the person that you despise so much...
it will be...
who can help you...
the piece that does not fit in...
will never have his place in the complete game...
not more than a weight...
to more than something perfect...
but the perfect...
becomes unstable...
and its craters...
If opens to the few...
the chaos begins...
the most critical hour...
while the me...
I am lost in the stars...
...
...
.......


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário