quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2015

Do you like NIGHTMARES?

people...
human...
an angel without wings...
a gift...
a powerful being...
in which I would have...
greater responsibility...
but I neglected me...
and lost...
to the human world........
if you still can hear me...
know that the break happened...
but my love....
never died...
and even with the whole matter...
naturally occurring...
I forgive you...
but nothing ever back...
not as always was...
because the insecurity and fear...
took over me...
and the darkness took the chance...
to take me again...
then at the end...
I was just a dream...
where did you live...
actually...
thank you...
for all that made me...
now I'm...
where it should be...
from the beginning...
place where...
I never should...
have come out...
...
You welcome...
At your nightmare...
in which you...
has entered...
but never realized...
and now...
the output...
the darkness...
hid...
and the light that saved you...
now died...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário