sábado, 7 de março de 2015

The hand of hope ... moves away more and more...

A new ...
beginning ...
another ...
day ...
one ...
new life ...
the same ...
reason ...
a new ...
equal ...
the same ...
lifetime ...
a new ...
person ...
the same ...
attitudes ...
the same ...
caresses ...
another ...
goal ...
a loss ...
time ...
a revival ...
loneliness ...
an old ...
smile ...
deleted ...
a new ...
scar ...
... in which
I can feel ...
a lot of pain ...
and whom ...
can not ...
close ...
not for now ...
only when ...
anyway ...
understand ...
why ...
throughout ...
what happened ...
my ...
wings are ...
falling ...
and I today ...
I am me ...
starting ...
my horns ...
are growing ...
the darkness ...
is changing me ...
and where is ...
the hand ...
stretching ...
and a voice ...
me saying ...
I'm ...
here ...
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário