sábado, 7 de março de 2015

The search for a life ...

Again ...
 noticed ...
 your photo ...
 and in my head ...
 came memories ...
 of us ...
 and that feeling ...
 strange ...
 returned ...
 I remembered ...
 your smile ...
 that your sound ...
 you ...
 always does ...
 when he said ...
 I was ...
 the best ...
 among all other ...
 and now ...
 I am ...
 just another ...
 and my heart ...
 broke ...
 and again ...
 I returned to become ...
 alone ...
 a boy ...
 deluded ...
 the world's greatest ...
 ... in which
 do you ...
 did me in ...
 and wherein ...
 today ...
 I locked ...
 divided between ...
 two sides ...
 ... which
 I'm being ...
 decimated ...
 and my soul ...
 in a state of breakdown ...
 chirps screams ...
 looking ...
 ... a
 new life ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário