sábado, 28 de março de 2015

The passage opens ... ... again ...

Go by ...
days ....
hours ...
and nothing ...
it seems ...
change ...
I review ...
my plans ...
my ...
mind ...
my heart ...
all ...
stopped ...
while ...
apart ...
this ...
my heart ...
and joining ...
slowly ...
is forming ...
an aberration ...
because all ...
what ...
one time ...
was ...
not back ...
to be ...
equal ...
never ...
and ...
my ...
mind ...
I think of ...
you always ...
and think ...
you ...
every day ...
is ...
making me ...
very bad ...
and ...
darkness ...
is me ...
consuming ...
More and more ...
this shell ...
human ...
nothing more ...
a... 
door ...
and that door ...
this old ...
and only ...
one ...
beat ...
it can ...
knocks her ...
and a crack ...
will be ...
open ...
again ...
to ...
a... 
true ...
in ...
issue ...
.......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário